Best Pub in London 2017/18 - DesignMyNight Awards / Best Pub in London 2015/16 - DesignMyNight Awards / Best All-In-One Venue 2014/15 - DesignMyNight Awards Welcome to a pubbing experience like no other. The Aeronaut pays tribute to the amazing discovery of flight with their airborne feats ofcabaret…
The Aeronaut is opening Its doors to our amazing neon workshop for a special event of neon life drawing!
Join us in West London for an evening of vibrant artistic fun. Come to a life drawing class like no other using neon reactive arts materials to draw inspiringly colourful life models.
Classes are from 6 PM to 7:30 PM and 8 PM to 9:30 PM.
- The class on the 1st of November is the Shibari Special! Slightly later from 6:30 PM to 8 PM and 8:30 PM to 10 PM.
This class explores creative drawing, moving away from the perfectionist traditional teachings of life drawing. By trying out several different image-making techniques from continuous line drawing to pointillism the artists are encouraged to think outside the box and create more unusual imagery.
As described in TimeOut Magazine 'It might look like a Full Moon party, but this evening of sketching is an experiment in light, colour, and texture. The models become ‘living sculptures’ covered in UV lights and reactive body paints. Trippy.'
Neon Naked is a unique life drawing experience that specializes in creating unusual and creative designs by using vibrant and bold living sculptures. By combining UV light and reactive body paints with hand-crafted flamboyant accessories it's easy to get the creative juices flowing.
The class starts with some quick and fun drawing exercises to get you warmed up. Then goes into longer drawing times with more exciting life images, experimenting with colour, light, and texture.
Art supplies are provided however please feel free to bring your own. With essentials such as pencil, paper and drawing boards but also you can use fluorescent glowing neon pastels and highlighters to make your art pop!
No experience is needed. Help is always available if you get a challenging pose.
It's fun and friendly with a chilled out atmosphere. A great affordable evening out if you want to try something new.
All designs and accessories are created by Jylle Navarro who has been specialising in UV reactive materials and performance art for many years.
For more information on the Aeronaut - www.aeronaut.pub
They say 'We’re the best night out West London has to offer! We are a pub with a difference, with great food & drinks (as well as an added twist or 3!). From Live Circus shows to drag shows to our famous themed brunches we have entertainment for everyone.'
No refunds are available however you can gift / exchange tickets to any future events. For large group bookings please get in touch.
General Admission // 18:00 to 19:30
Please arrive early.
|18:00 - 19:30||£15.00|
General Admission // 20:00 to 21:30
Please arrive early.
|20:00 - 21:30||£15.00|
264 Acton High St, W3 9BH
Acton Town (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.